Are your flatmates misbehaving?

Do you have problems with your flatmate? Do they treat you disrespectfully? Are they aggressive?

We condemn aggression and intimidation in our shared apartments. The best and easiest solution is to talk directly to your flatmate in order to solve the problem.

If the situation cannot be resolved through conversation, please let us know. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel unsafe, or threatened by your roommate please report their behaviour to the police (contact number 110).

The consumption of illegal drugs or excessive consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden by the terms of our rental agreements. However it is not possible to take action against such behaviour without evidence. If your roommates are engaging in activities forbidden by their contract, please let us know through the contact for at the end of this page. Please include photos to support your claim and describe the misconduct. Our team will be ready to assist you.

If you would like to move out or change apartment due to your flatmates please let us know, and we will see what can be done.