How do I get my certificate of settled rental account?

Do you need a certificate of rent paid (CRP), also called “Mietschuldenfreiheitsbescheinigung” in German?

Please send us a request using the contact form at the bottom of this page.

Upon receipt of your inquiry we will check whether you have paid your rent every month on time and completely, and then you can get the confirmation.

You can see our service fee in the service catalogue. Please confirm you agree to pay this fee in your request or we will not be able to process it or send you the document.