Are the walls or ceiling in your flat in bad condition or dirty? Have you noticed mould on the walls or ceiling?
Mould is caused by excessive moisture, which can build up when rooms are not properly aired out. Please take care to air and heat rooms affected by mould properly in the future.
Best practice to prevent mould: Open the windows for five minutes at least twice a day.
If caught early on, mould can be easily wiped away with a household cleaner, or white vinegar. If it's gotten a bit more advanced, please reach out to us using the contact form at the bottom of this page including: the room involved, the type of damage, a detailed description and at least one close up and one wide angle photo. Our team will be ready to assist you.