Is your internet connection often interrupted?Please follow the steps below (it might be the quickest and easiest way to fix your problem):
Ask your flatmates if there are facing the same issue, or if they have already been able to resolve the issue.
Try moving your device closer to the router and check if this improves the connection.
Turn the router off and on again:
- Disconnect the power cable from the WLAN Router.
- Leave it off for 1 min.
- Plug it back in and turn on the router.
- With the router powered on, press the Reset button. It might be on the back or on the bottom.
- Hold down the Reset button for 3-5 seconds.
- After releasing it, wait for the router to reboot.
- Connect your device with the router and complete the set up from the start.
If the problem persists, please create a ticket using the contact form at the bottom of this page including: pictures of the router, description of the problem. Our team will be ready to assist you.